Different people have different types of skin. Skin can be dry, oily or even sensitive and it differs from one person to another. You have to know first what type of skin you have. Numerous skin problems depend on the type of skin you are having. If you have a sensitive one you will be more prone to tan and irritation, dry skins have the problem of wrinkles and oily skins are more prone to acne and pimples. There are various skin creams available in the market for different types of skin.
1. Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
This is a superb cream for those who have a dry skin and have lots of wrinkles. It has multi vitamins with retinol facial treatment mechanism. This will help to reduce the fine line, age spots and even wrinkles from face. It also helps to smoothen and soften the skin. The texture is very smooth and it will not clog your pores at all. Some of the ingredients in this product are Glycerine, Water, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin E, Glucoside, Polysorbate 20 etc. You have to apply a very little amount daily. Apply this after cleansing as a daily make up routine.
2. Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream
This is one of the best creams for you in the colder months when skin gets too dry. You can apply this cream during day as well as during night. It gets absorbed very quickly and leaves a soft skin. The best thing is that it has Vitamin C in it which is really great for your skin. It helps to reserve moisture for 24 hours and defends the skin too from excessive dryness. It is dermatologists tested and thus it is scientifically proven to be safe. This is one of the best skin creams for getting a better and healthier skin.
3. Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream
Olay has always come up with great skin care products to make your skin livelier and healthier. This is one of those creams which can help you to regenerate new cells and thus make the sagging prone areas firmer even along the jaw line. It helps to restore the elasticity of the skin which is really great for women who are in their 30s. Getting back your skin’s elasticity and to regenerate new cells is a sign of getting healthy skin.
4. Facial Moisturizer
It is one of the best organic and natural skin creams for the sensitive skin. Even people with oily skin can use this product. The most difficult situation for a person with sensitive or oily skin is that, not all products suit the skin type. With the help of this you can fight against ageing spots and wrinkles but it will not leave your skin too oily or dry. It helps to repair your damaged skin cells and helps to make it healthier. It will soften your skin and has no harmful chemicals as ingredients. It is 100 % organic and natural. Thus you can use this any time and there is no age bar for this. It contains Aloe Vera, Grape seed oil, Star Anise Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil and even Organic Avocado oil. All the ingredients used are certified organic products.
Tips For Keeping Healthy Skin
You have read about some of the creams that are good and will help you get a healthier looking skin. But applying creams is not enough. Along with it you have to maintain some different skin care routine which will help you to make your skin softer, healthier and it will glow more. Here are some of them:
- Make sure that you start your day with a face wash. You might have a personal preference as well.
- After cleansing it rinse your face and apply a skin moisturizer, it can be one of the creams mentioned above.
- Always apply sunscreen or lotion before leaving your house during day time. This is a must.
- Scrubbing is also very important. It exfoliates your skin and thus it removes dead cells. Once the dead cells are removed you will get back your new skin cells.
- Hydrating your skin is quite important so drinking water on a regular basis is very important. Try to drink at least 6 glasses of water daily.
- Before going to bed remove all your makeup with the makeup remover and apply a night cream as well.
- Try to quit junk foods and oily foods as much as possible. Too much of oily food is not good for your skin and it leads to acne, pimples and many other issues.
Taking care of your skin is very important. Skin covers our whole body and thus it goes through many harsh things. Dirt, pollution, chemicals, make up etc are part of the daily life. So, pampering and taking care of it is also very important otherwise it will gradually become unhealthy leading to numerous skin problems. Thus choosing the best products for you and applying it daily is important. It will make your skin healthier.